Monday, January 5, 2009

Belated Happy New Year

Well, the new year is off to a slow start.  I've been playing about breakeven this month so far (including last couple days of dec.).  I only got bronze in ironman last month.  I would have had silver if I played something like 3 more days.  My mind was fried though after finals and whatnot.  Oh well.

I haven't had any interesting hands really, so nothing too new to post regarding that.  I will be playing quite a bit this week so I should be able to pick up something interesting.  Also, if I got stop running bad, that'd be super.

Congrats to loretta for hitting the top100 on the Pstars leaderboard.  He now gets a chance to play for a 6stamp passport, and some other cash.  I haven't looked at the structure yet, but hopefully it will allow for some time between levels.

That's it for now.  More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment