Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

So apparently the combination of beer, sweets, and things with cheese on them have not been kind to me.  I mean, they are all wonderful at first, but it doesn't take long until they start staying with you longer than you'd like.  But such is the holidays, right?

This week I've been trying to play 100+ games at the $6 SnG level.  My goal is to at some point soon crack the top 40 on Pstar's SnG Leaderboard.  So far, it looks like it is definitely doable. After about 70 games, I'm averaging about 13ish points per game, which would give me a total of 1300 points, obviously.  To get in the top 40, I'd have to put up around 1400 points, depending on the week.  This is definitely something that will be obtainable.  I might even be able to do it this week if I can run goot for my last 30 games.  Either way I'm very happy with how my SnG game has been progressing.  I still notice that once in while I probably fold/check when I should be shoving.  Learning is part of the the intrigue of poker.

My writing is awful tonight.  I think all the cheesey potatoes went straight to my brain.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment