Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Post

This first post isn't going to have a whole lot in it.  Basically I started this blog for mainly poker associated reasons.  I felt it would be a good place to post some beats/brags and other things, as well as potentially post some theory topics if my mind is up to it.  I might grab some posts from the red pro section at pokerroad.com because I feel like they have a lot of sound advice, as well as some crazy interesting metagame stuff going on.

I'll try to make my first poker post this weekend, but these next 1.5 weeks will be very busy.  I might be able to update on thursday, as I'm going to try to grind out a 4-6 our session of cash games.


Current BR:  Pstars about 700, full tilt 130.  Rakeback earned this month:$72.  Iron man bonus inc:$50.

My goal is to be at 25NL by the end of january, which coincidentally will mark about a year since I started playing/won $5.50 on a freeroll on stars and built from there.

Thanks for reading...interesting points to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment