Monday, February 2, 2009

Attempt at 50NL

So I took a shot at 50NL during the endish of january.  Over my first 5k hands, I'm up $250 or so, running at an unsustainable 9.7BB/100.   I think the part that I am most proud of is the fact that over my first 500-1000 hands I was down 3 BI's or so. I was about a BI away from moving back down to 25NL when I started to play well AND hit cards.  I never thought that people at 50NL could so awful.  There are so many people who are trying to win every pot that you can let them do the betting for you.  That being said, having HEM definitely has helped as even after 50 hands you can get a decent idea of what your opponent is raising with.  You can only narrow the range so far but you can get a good idea of how somebody is playing.

Tonight or tomorrow I will try to post an interesting hand or two.  For now, I have to think of what I want for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment