Friday, February 6, 2009

First 8k hands of 50NL

So, I'm still running like god in 50NL.  My stats are the following over my first 8018 hands.

BB/100: 13.00
VPIP: 18.8
PRF: 15.9
3Bet: 5.7
Went to show down: 27.3
Won money at showdown: 55%
Aggression: 3.92
Cbet: 79.5%

Things I would like to do in the next 8-12k hands:
Run at VPIP/PRF of 22/19 or so.
3bet up to around 7.5%

In order to increase my VPIP, I need to focus on playing about 5-7% more hands from the CO and 2-3% more hands from MP.  Also, I need to steal more from the button when the blinds are tightish.  3betting will increase from squeezing more and 3betting on the button more often.  I currently 3bet fromt he button 8.6% of the time.  I'd like that to increase to about 10%.  I'd also like my CO 3bet to increase to about 6.5%.

One of the biggest problems I've had in trying to play looser is that I've been multitabling.  When I multitable I instinctively go into a tighter game as I am more accustomed to playing that way.

I'll update on these goals when I reach 8k hands or so, or midway through if I feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. how many do you tables do you usu. play? seems like solid stats to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4-6. The stats are solid enough, but I think that if/when I move up, I'd be more profitable by having a wider range. And I'm missing some value too by not 3betting/squeezing enough.

    ReplyDelete