Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its been a while

Its been quite some time since I've posted last.  I've been kinda burned out and not excited to play, so I haven't forced myself to.  I did however take a $250 shot at 1/2 LHE, and failed miserably.  I'm pretty sure it was a combination of variance and me being not the greatest player. I might go play some .25/.5 LHE and try to improve, but I'm not certain about that.   Since I have not been very excited to play, I'm setting some rules for myself regarding poker.

A- DONT play while doing other things
B- DONT play tournaments until at least after spring break
C- Stick to the following games: 25NLHE (no longer rolled for 50NL after the LHE adventure), 25PL08/50PL08 .25/.5LHE
D- Set time limits for my play.  Sitting down and playing for 10 minutes is not effective, nor is playing for 3 hours straight.

other things to do

D- Find a way to xfer money to FT and off of Pstars.  The VIP program is just awful for how much I play.
E- Figure out if I want to buy a LHE book or a PL08 book.
F- Get holdemmanager's Omaha module (beta) when it comes out.

I'll update after spring break to see how well these are being followed.

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the bad run dude. pretty sure you'll grind it back up in no time.

    have a good spring break!

    ReplyDelete